We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content

Report an Outage

Please select your location from the menu to report an outage.

Please choose the best option related to the outage from the icons below.


Please call EPCOR's Trouble Response Line at ​780-412-4500 or 780-310-4300

Gas-related issues

Red Deer Electric Light and Power

Contact 403-342-8274 (from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.); 403-348-5700 (after hours)

Gas-related issues

The Town of Cardston

Contact 403-308-0524 or 403-653-5035

Gas-related issues

​​​​The Town of Ponoka

Contact 403-783-4431

Gas-related issues

The City of Lethbridge

Contact 403-320-3940​

Gas-related issues

​​​​​​​​​Your power is out but not found here? ​​To report an outage please select your location.

​No Power in your home or business? We can help...

Report a power outage by contacting the ENMAX Trouble Response line (403-514-6100)

Alternatively, use the form below to notify us of outage by providing a phone number, house number, site ID and meter number. Site ID numbers are provided on your utility bill and meter numbers are located on the exterior meter panel.

​Thank you for reporting an outage for:

The enmax.com outage page provides real-time updates for your information.

Our response is prioritized by:

  • Threats to public safety and emergency situations
  • Restoring power to the greatest number of customers at once

Treat all downed wires as dangerous and stay back 10 meters. Contact 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or to report downed wires.

< Back to menu

​​​Gas-related issues

​​Please visit the ATCO Gas website for gas-related issues. Call 403-245-7222 in an emergency.

​​Downed wires nearby? We can help…

Call 911 if:

  • Lines are sparking
  • There is a fire
  • A power line is down

Downed Wires information

  • Ensure you stay back at least 10 meters from the downed wires and don’t attempt to remove branches or trees from wires. Electricity can travel through any object touching the wire.
  • Call 911 immediately if a tree touches or brings down a power line, the lines are sparking, there is a fire, and if a power line is on the ground.
  • Downed lines are an immediate threat to everyone. Reporting them quickly reduces the danger to your or someone you know, as well as emergency workers and first responders.

​Motor vehicle accident

If electrical equipment is damaged due to a motor vehicle accident, please ensure you stay back at least 10 meters from damaged equipment and don't attempt to remove obstructions. Call 911 immediately.

​Street light outage

Please call the City of Calgary at 311 to report a street light outage.

Quick Links

Current Outages (Updated at 5:35 PM)

Current Outages Outages going on right now




email-icon.png Receive emailed outage notifications to your inbox.


When the po​wer goes out​

You may have damage to your:

  • Underground service wires or
  • Overhead service wires


If a t​ree touches or brings down a power line

Ensure that you:

  • Do not remove branches or trees from wires. Electricity can travel through any object that touches the wire.
  • Stay back at least 10 metres from any wires that are down.
  • Tip: Prevent damage to your service wires by trimming trees.
Call 911:
  • If lines are sparking or a fire
  • If a power line is on the ground


How we restore power during an outage

Our response is prioritized by the following:

  • Threats to public safety and emergency situations
  • Transmission lines / substations
  • Distribution feeders to communities
  • Individual homes and businesses

Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).