We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content

Contact Us

Have a question? Here are some convenient ways we can help you find your answer.

Award winning Alberta based customer care team

​Ask Us

Simp​ly type your question, and let Ask Us search our system for your answer.

​Call Us: 310-2010

Contact our customer care centre at 310-2010. Home and Small Business only.​

​Live ​Chat

Chat online with a member of our customer care team.

Contact Directory

Click the categories below to view the contact information for key areas of ENMAX.


ENMAX Power Corporation

Report the outage / issue or contact our trouble line anytime at 403-514-6100.

​For gas related issues, please visit Atco Gas
For emergencies call 403-245-7222

Outages and Trouble

Need help? Here's a list of people who can help.

The City of Calgary

Contact The City of Calgary at 3-1-1

Water and sewer call 3-1-1

Report an Outage

Please select your location from the menu to report an outage.

Please choose the best option related to the outage from the icons below.


Please call EPCOR's Trouble Response Line at ​780-412-4500 or 780-310-4300

Gas-related issues

Red Deer Electric Light and Power

Contact 403-342-8274 (from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.); 403-348-5700 (after hours)

Gas-related issues

​​​​The Municipality of Crowsnest Pass

Contact 403-562-8833; 403-562-2021​ (after hours)

Gas-related issues

The Town of Cardston

Contact 403-308-0524 or 403-653-5035

Gas-related issues

​​​​The Town of Fort Macleod

Contact 403-553-4425

Gas-related issues

​​​​The Town of Ponoka

Contact 403-783-4431

Gas-related issues

The City of Lethbridge

Contact 403-320-3940​

Gas-related issues

​​​​​​​​​Your power is out but not found here? ​​To report an outage please select your location.

​No Power in your home or business? We can help...

Report a power outage by contacting the ENMAX Trouble Response line (403-514-6100)

Alternatively, use the form below to notify us of outage by providing a phone number, house number, site ID and meter number. Site ID numbers are provided on your utility bill and meter numbers are located on the exterior meter panel.

​Thank you for reporting an outage for:

The enmax.com outage page provides real-time updates for your information.

Our response is prioritized by:

  • Threats to public safety and emergency situations
  • Restoring power to the greatest number of customers at once

Treat all downed wires as dangerous and stay back 10 meters. Contact 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or to report downed wires.

< Back to menu

​​​Gas-related issues

​​Please visit the ATCO Gas website for gas-related issues. Call 403-245-7222 in an emergency.

​​Downed wires nearby? We can help…

Call 911 if:

  • Lines are sparking
  • There is a fire
  • A power line is down

Downed Wires information

  • Ensure you stay back at least 10 meters from the downed wires and don’t attempt to remove branches or trees from wires. Electricity can travel through any object touching the wire.
  • Call 911 immediately if a tree touches or brings down a power line, the lines are sparking, there is a fire, and if a power line is on the ground.
  • Downed lines are an immediate threat to everyone. Reporting them quickly reduces the danger to your or someone you know, as well as emergency workers and first responders.

​Motor vehicle accident

If electrical equipment is damaged due to a motor vehicle accident, please ensure you stay back at least 10 meters from damaged equipment and don't attempt to remove obstructions. Call 911 immediately.

​Street light outage

Please call the City of Calgary at 311 to report a street light outage.


310-2010 or

Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We are closed on Sunday and on holidays.






Most replies take approximately three to five business days. If this is an urgent billing matter, please contact our Customer Care Centre at 310-2010.​

Residential Customer Care

For electricity, natural gas, municipal services (if billed by ENMAX), and account and billing inquiries.

Payment Arrangements

310-3010 or 1-877-571-7111

We are pleased to offer online payment arrangements, please visit My Account at your convenience to set up an arrangement.

Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.



Business Customer Care

RRO, Default, EasyMax®, Basic, Balance and customers on a commercial competitive contract:

Accounts that begin with a “5”:

310-2010 or 1-877-571-7111

Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays

Accounts that begin with a “A”:

403-514-2199 or 1-866-331-2199

Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays


Oil and Gas Customers:


Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays

Municipal Services Only:

310-2010 or 1-877-571-7111 

Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
​Closed weekends and holidays


ENMAX Corporation
141 50 Avenue S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2G 4S7

Mailing address


ENMAX Corporation
110-10216 124 ST NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 4A3 ​

Bright Nights is a residential lease lighting program offered by ENMAX Power Services Corporation.


Learn more

Lights For Your Neighbourhood

A well lit neighborhood can help discourage trespassers and create a safer community. If your alley isn't lit well and you're concerned about your safety or protecting your property, you may want to consider signing up for ENMAX Power Services Corporation's residential Bright Nights program.

If you are eligible, we'll install a bright, energy-efficient light on an existing wooden power pole in your alley. A sensor turns the light on at dusk and off at dawn.

For City of Calgary street lighting inquiries, please call 3-1-1.



Other Contacts

Looking for a specific contact? Click an area of interest for contact details:

All customers are free to purchase natural gas services from the default supply provider or from a retailer of their choice and to purchase electricity services from the regulated rate provider or from a retailer of their choice. The delivery of natural gas and electricity to you is not affected by your choice. If you change who you purchase natural gas services or electricity services from, you will continue receiving natural gas and electricity from the distribution company in your service area. For a current list of retailers you may choose from, visit www.ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).


Live Chat