We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content

Whether your business is moving across the street or across the province, there’s a solution to make sure the lights are always on. ​

​I’m a current customer

​I want to take my ENMAX Energy plan, Regulated Rate Option (RRO) or Default Rate with me.


I’m a new customer​

I want electricity and natural gas set-up at my business​​


I’m a Property Manager/Home Builder​

I want to handle energy accounts for my properties


​ Transfer my small or medium business services

Moving your ENMAX Energy Plan ​

If you’re business is moving almost anywhere in Alberta Sign in online and update your information, or call us at 310-2010.

ENMAX Energy serves most areas in Alberta except for Medicine Hat, local gas co-operatives and some REAs.

If you’re a large commercial customer,

Contact the commercial customer care team:
Email: business@enmax.com​
Call 403-514-2199 or Request a quote

Moving with the Regulated Rate Option or Default Rate​

If you’re a small to medium size business that uses up to 250,000 kWh/annually you can call us at 310-2010 and we’ll help you transfer your service if you’re moving to an area ENMAX Power serves.

ENMAX Power is responsible for the Regulated Rate Option in Calgary, Red Deer, Ponoka and Cardston. ​

It’s your move.

Here’s what you’ll need to move your energ​y:

  • Move in and move out dates
  • Your new address
  • A phone number that we can contact you at (before, during and after the move if possible)
  • Also, if you haven’t done so, setting up an online account can be a convenient way to manage your account and move

Frequently Asked Qu​estions

Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).