What’s on your bill is only one piece of your energy story. My Energy IQ™ helps you understand the big picture through a combination of charts, reports and insights.
My Energy IQ™ is just one of the benefits of easymax®
See how your energy use compares with Similar Homes*.
See energy costs and usage over time.
See the impact of weather on your energy usage.
Find ways to save and lower your energy usage.
See how your bills compare to previous months.
Update information about your home to see what uses the most energy.
In addition to the online tools, eligible residential customers will receive printed or emailed Home Energy Reports. See example report
Want more My Energy IQ™? See our short explanatory video:
We wanted to give ENMAX Energy customers access to the type of information and reports that would enable them to take even greater control over how they use energy.
We hear a lot of questions about bills and consumption, and we hope My Energy IQTM can help make it easier for you to find answers to those questions.
The My Energy IQTM program
is a feature of ENMAX Energy's Residential and most Small Business
Anyone can view our energy savings tips checklist on the Energy Savings Tips page.
All Residential and most Small Business ENMAX Energy customers will have convenient online access to the My Energy IQTM tools, reports and insights as part of their ENMAX Energy online account. Online features include:
• Historical cost and energy usage charts – illustrates the total amount of energy your home consumed over time.
• Weather overlay – shows the impact of weather on your consumption.
• Energy savings tips – actionable tips relevant to your home / business and for Residential customers, estimated savings if implemented.
• Bill comparisons – see how your bills compare to previous months.
• What Uses Most (Residential only) – update information about your home to understand what uses most (i.e. heating, cooling, lighting, etc.).
In addition to the online tools, eligible Residential customers will receive printed or emailed Home Energy Reports.
If you have provided us with your email address, you will receive your report by email each month. Otherwise, customers should expect to receive a printed report two times per year.
Within the Home Energy Reports, you will see a summary of your energy usage, a 'Similar Homes* Comparison' which shows how your usage compares with homes similar to yours/in your area, and tips on how you can save energy.
Home Energy Reports are designed to provide new information to help you understand your home's energy use and find smart ways to make your home more efficient. Each report provides you with:
• Information on your home's energy use: For the first time, you'll be able to see your home's energy use in the context of the energy use of Similar Homes* that are nearby.
• Progress tracking: You'll also see how your home's energy use changes over time and across seasons.
• Ideas on Energy Efficiency: On each report, you can find ways to save energy.
As an ENMAX Energy customer, we have some basic information about you, such as the product/rate you have chosen, your address, and your current and past energy consumption and usage pattern, all of which is collected and handled in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Commitment.
You can provide more information about your home and usage patterns within the My Energy IQTM tool that will allow for an even deeper analysis. The level of additional information you provide to us is up to you, and will always be handled in accordance with our Privacy Commitment.
Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).
*Similar Homes comparison is available to residential customers who meet eligibility criteria. Compares nearby, occupied homes on ENMAX Energy plans.
For new services, transfers or renewals, please call 310-2010 or click here to self serve online.