We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Apply for regulated rate option (RRO) electricity service

Are you new to the area or moving to a new location? Or are you taking over services where you live? If you do not choose a retailer, your electricity will be supplied by the RRO provider in your area.

All we need is some information to get your service(s) set up.

We will send confirmation to your email, once your account has been set up.​

Submission of this form will initiate your:

  • Electricity services on the Regulated Rate Option
  • Water, sanitary, storm sewer, and/or solid waste services. (There will be a $10 (plus taxes) application for water service applied to your first bill).

Please Note

This service form is available for residential customers living in Calgary, Red Deer, Cardston & Ponoka. If you would like to set up an account for your small commercial business, please contact us at 310-2010 (toll-free in Alberta) to assist you.

All fields are required unless otherwise stated.​
Contact information
Mobile phone number:
Landline phone number:

* We'll send email notifications to your primary email when your bill is ready to view online.
* Your bill will be sent to the street address listed with your account.
Move in date (dd/mm/yyyy)

The date that you become responsible for utility services at your new location. Please enter a date that is a maximum of 30 days in the past or 60 days in the future of today's date; otherwise, contact us at 310-2010 (toll free in Alberta).

New service address
Municipal Services:

Note: If your new address is in a municipality for which ENMAX provides billing services and you are responsible for the municipal services, these services will automatically be added to your account.

Do you rent or own your new service address?
Mailing address

If your mailing address is outside of North America, please contact us at 310-2010 (toll free in Alberta) to verify details.

Set up an Equalized Payment Plan (Optional)

Minimum monthly payment selected
Maximum monthly payment selected
Suggested payment based on available information for this location
As a new ENMAX customer, your Equalized Payment Plan is an estimate based on services and location associated with your account. Your actual payment will appear on your first ENMAX Energy bill.You can adjust your equalized payment amount at any time.
This is the month you’ll receive your invoice to settle up your Equalized Payment Plan. It may show a credit or a balance owing.
Loading CAPTCHA...

A deposit will be applied to your first bill. It is calculated by using three times the monthly average at the specific address. Alternatively, if you sign up for pre-authorized payment you may not be required to pay a deposit. Please contact us at 310-2010 (toll-free in Alberta) to assist you.

The information you provide is protected under the Personal Information Protection Act (Alberta) and will only be used in accordance with the provisions of ENMAX's Privacy Commitment.  If you have any questions or concerns about the collection of your personal information, please contact the ENMAX Privacy Manager at 403-514-3000.

Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).