We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content

Want to know more about your ENMAX bill? Check out our Billing page or the questions and answers section to the right.

Learn more about your bill

Learn about paperless billing

Equalized payment plan

More predictability and easier budgeting. Learn more​​​​​​​​​

Need help reading your bill?​

You can learn more about how your bill is divided up, consumption and delivery charges and payment options.

View an example of a bill

The ENMAX Energy bill explained​​​

Trouble paying your bill?

Billing Q&A


Payments can be made 24/7 using your online account or our Virtual Assistant at 310-2010. To see all your payment options, visit our payment information page.

Pay with your credit card.

You can use your Visa® or MasterCard® credit cards for payments on ENMAX Energy residential and small commercial EasyMax® plans.

(Note: Debit cards, including Visa® debit or MasterCard® debit cards cannot be used for ENMAX payments.)

Payment Q&A


In certain municipalities, ENMAX Energy Corporation is responsible for billing water, sanitary, storm sewer, solid waste and other municipal services.

Learn more about the additional services in which ENMAX Energy provides billing support.

Changes to your water charges on your bill? See our Water Use page for ideas and resources.

Municipal Q&A

Water, recycling, municipal services

Setting up a landlord agreement means that electricity services will be transferred to you or your management company when a tenant leaves. This can help you avoid disconnections and additional fees.

If you have questions or would like to set up a landlord agreement, please call us at 310-2010.

Learn more

Landlord Q&A

Landlord support

A landlord agreement can help provide peace-of-mind when renting out your property.

Customer Care

We're here to help

Have questions? Check out our questions and answers section for information on your account, how we invoice you, power outages, meter information and all of the services we provide for our customers across Alberta.


Frequently asked questions

Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).