1. This contract is not an electricity or natural gas utility or government rebate program. The person who presented you with this contract represents ENMAX Energy Corporation ("ENMAX Energy").
2. The business named in this contract may not be able to supply electricity or natural gas cheaper than your current utility company.
3. This contract can only be ended under the following conditions:
4. If you move to another location within Alberta, you WILL still be responsible to buy electricity and/or natural gas under this contract, as applicable.
5. You may cancel this contract from (for Internet contracts) the day you acknowledge the contract until 10 days after the contract you acknowledged is received by the marketer, and (for written contracts) from the day you sign the contract until 10 days after a copy of the contract that you signed is received by the marketer. You do not need a reason to cancel the contract. To cancel the contract, you must give notice of cancellation at the address in this contract. You may give notice of cancellation by any method that will allow you to prove that you gave notice, including mail, fax, e-mail or by personal delivery. Under certain circumstances you may have more than 10 days to cancel the contract.
If you need more information on cancelling the contract, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, you may contact Service Alberta at 780-427-4088. Outside Edmonton call 1-877-427-4088 toll free.
Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).
For payment arrangement setup/modifications please call 310-3010.
For water/waste/recycling please call 310-2010.
To start chat, please enter your details.
You can also get in touch with us at 310-2010.
We're working on our Live Chat and phone systems, and hope to have them restored soon.