We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content
New Service Form

Use this form to request a new electrical service to power your property or building.

To complete this form you will need the following service information:
Phase, Amps and Voltage

All fields are required unless otherwise stated.

Your Information - -
Electrician Information - -
Project Address
Service Information
Additional Information

Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).

Enmax Live Chat*