We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content
Move Electrical Equipment Form

Use this form to move, modify or change electrical equipment including power poles, transformers or guy wires.

All fields are required unless otherwise stated.

Your Information - -
Project Address
Additional Information


Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).

Enmax Live Chat*