We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content
Modify/Move Existing Service Form

Use this form to request an upgrade to your electrical service.

Prior to completing this form ensure that you have the following service information:
- Existing Service: Phase, Amps and Voltage
- Required Service Upgrade: Phase, Amps and Voltage

All fields are required unless otherwise stated.

Your Information - -
Electrician Information - -
Project Address
Existing Service
Required Service Upgrade
Additional Information


All customers are free to purchase natural gas services from the default supply provider or from a retailer of their choice and to purchase electricity services from the regulated rate provider or from a retailer of their choice. The delivery of natural gas and electricity to you is not affected by your choice. If you change who you purchase natural gas services or electricity services from, you will continue receiving natural gas and electricity from the distribution company in your service area. For a current list of retailers you may choose from, visit www.ucahelps.gov.ab.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).

Enmax Live Chat*