We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content
Current Transformer (CT) Requests

Use this online form to request CT's when your new metered electrical service is greater than 200 Amps.

ENMAX Revenue Metering will provide you with the CT's free of charge, for you to install. Refer to the ENMAX Metering Standard for installation requirements.

Have any questions?

Please call ENMAX Revenue Metering at 403-514-2807 or email Revmetorder@enmax.com

Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).