We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content
Wires on your property

Any power line, in any situation should be considered a hazard.

redcross.svgDo not try to remove trees, branches or other debris from wires around your property.

redcross.svg Do not try to inspect, move or repair any wires on your property.

If a power line:

  • Is sparking or on fire
  • Is on the ground
  • Has been dug up or exposed

Call 9-1-1

To report:

  • A branch or a tree touching an ENMAX wire
  • Damage to ENMAX equipment
  • Damage to your meter or the electrical connection to your house or building

Call Enmax: 403-514-6100

What kind of wires do you have?

Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).

Enmax Live Chat*