We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content

Get Connected

Let’s get your project started

To get your project started, please select the form that best matches your project from the three choices below. This will allow us to understand your project requirements and help your project run smoothly.

After you submit the form an ENMAX Power site service representative will contact you to discuss your project.

Have a question?

Email: getconnected@enmax.com
Phone: 403-514-3716


Tell us what your project needs

New service

A new electrical service to power your property or building.

Request new service

Modify existing service

An upgrade to your electrical service. For example, upgrade your existing 100 amp electrical service to a 200 amp electrical service.

Modify existing service

Move electrical equipment

Move, modify or change electrical equipment including power poles, transformers or guy wires.

Move electrical equipment


All customers are free to purchase natural gas services from the default supply provider or from a retailer of their choice and to purchase electricity services from the regulated rate provider or from a retailer of their choice. The delivery of natural gas and electricity to you is not affected by your choice. If you change who you purchase natural gas services or electricity services from, you will continue receiving natural gas and electricity from the distribution company in your service area. For a current list of retailers you may choose from, visit www.ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).

Live Chat