We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content
Submit a meter reading

​​At this time, customers in Calgary, Red Deer, Ponoka, Fort Macleod and Cardston are able to submit meter readings online.

Submit a meter reading by email

Instead of filling out this form, you can submit a photo of your meter to meters@enmax.com.

Need help? View an example photo to see what information we need.​​

If you don't have the ability to email a photo, you can call our IVR system (403-662-3250) and leave a voicemail with your readings.

Please provide your customer and service details
Customer information
Service address
Please select a reading and record it below
Electricity (Submit an electricity reading)
Please enter the electric meter numberHow to find your electric meter number
Meter values: if you have a 5 dial meter:
Meter values: if you have a 4 dial meter:
Please enter the date of your electric meter reading
Water (Submit a water reading)
Please enter the water meter numberHow to find your water meter number
Please enter the values for your water meter.
Please enter date of your water meter reading
Comments (Optional)

Submit meter reading(s)

The information you provide will only be used for the establishment of your ENMAX Power Corporation site IDs and communicating with you in relation to our services. If you have any questions about the collection of this information, please contact the ENMAX Privacy Manager at (403) 514-3000.

All customers are free to purchase natural gas services from the default supply provider or from a retailer of their choice and to purchase electricity services from the regulated rate provider or from a retailer of their choice. The delivery of natural gas and electricity to you is not affected by your choice. If you change who you purchase natural gas services or electricity services from, you will continue receiving natural gas and electricity from the distribution company in your service area. For a current list of retailers you may choose from, visit www.ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).

Live Chat