We use cookies and other web tracking technologies to improve our services, identify areas for repair, better understand what our customers use and don't use, and for marketing services. To learn more, visit our Privacy Commitment.
Skip to main content

Meter Services

You can submit a meter reading by emailing a photo of your meter to meters@enmax.com, or by calling in your reading to our recording system at 403-662-3250. You can also submit your meter reading online here.

For general inquiries about your meter, please contact our Customer Care Centre at 310-2010 or send us a message

Primary metered customers can call 403-514-3716 for assistance.

Grid Connection

To get new or temporary electrical service in Calgary, outside of the downtown core network system, please email getconnected@enmax.com or call 403-514-3716.

If you require new or temporary service within the downtown core, please email getconnected@enmax.com or call 403-514-3716.

You can check this map if you aren't sure if your site falls within the network boundaries.

Customers with larger consumption requirements - primary metered customers - should go here for more information and to complete the service request form.

Engineering and Construction

Projects and Services

Customers are free to purchase natural gas services or electricity services from a retailer of their choice. For a list of retailers, visit ucahelps.alberta.ca or call 310-4822 (toll free in Alberta).