ENMAX Energy is committed to helping Alberta businesses make informed decisions and to providing the best solutions to meet their energy requirements. ENMAX Energy can help your company evaluate your energy risk exposure, develop a plan to manage those risks and implement that plan to realize the benefits.
ENMAX Energy offers a full range of programs from load profiling, energy portfolio management, custom product and pricing design and state-of-the-industry settlement and reporting systems.
The ENMAX group of companies and our predecessors have been supplying Albertans with safe, reliable and competitively priced electricity for 100 years. ENMAX Energy Corporation is one of Canada's largest municipal electric utilities, with more than 600,000 customers and annual revenues of over $2.11 billion. Our solid financial position allows us to explore and develop innovative energy supply solutions for all of our Commercial and Institutional customers.
ENMAX at a glance
||100% City of Calgary owned|
|Number of Customers
||Approximately 614,000 |
|Number of Employees
||$2.46 Billion |
||8,826 GWh |
||1,895 MW (includes wind power generation and PPA's) |
|Peak Demand for Power
||1,559 MW |
|Transmission and Distribution Network
||7,511 Km |
|Total Energy Sales
||15,958 GWh |
|Total Gas Sales
||26,944 TJ |
- Parent Company: ENMAX Corporation
- ENMAX Energy Corporation is a licensed Electricity and Natural Gas Retailer in the Province of Alberta
- Commitment to Alberta - 95% investment in Alberta with significant focus in the energy market
- Customer Service Metrics - exceeding industry benchmarks
- ENMAX Energy is incorporated in the Province of Alberta
- ENMAX Corporation's investment in Canada's largest wind farm demonstrates our commitment to the Alberta community and the importance of environmental stewardship
ENMAX Corporation is an energy distribution, supply and service company. We're a wholly owned subsidiary of The City of Calgary, and we're headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
Our dynamic team of account representatives have numerous years of diversified experience from various industries. Considered foremost experts in the deregulated energy market, we recognize the needs and expectations of customers are changing and special attention is required to meet these needs. Our Account team has taken steps to meet these challenges in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. To support these efforts, state-of-the-art web-based billing and customer relationship management systems have been implemented. These tools enable our team to quickly respond to inquiries and build solid relationships with our customers.
Other Value-Added Services
ENMAX Energy strives to differentiate itself from other service providers through new and innovative products and services. In addition to our competitive pricing package, ENMAX Energy is pleased to offer customers additional services that set us apart from the competition. These include:
- Weekly market and pricing updates through our "Energy Weekly" newsletter to keep you informed of what's happening in the electricity and natural gas marketplace
- Educational Seminars on various energy related topics such as strategies for mitigating risk, market updates, new products etc.
- The convenience of one service provider for all of your energy needs - electricity, natural gas, renewable energy and energy management
- Web-based billing and reporting
- Account Management - A dedicated ENMAX Energy account representative that strives to understand your business and proactively manages your energy needs
- Commercial Customer Care Team - Available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, during ENMAX Energy business days to assist you with your billing and reporting needs. Our team is familiar with the details of our customers' accounts, providing one on one service to meet your individual needs